Sunday, October 26, 2014

TTTC- Sweetheart of Song Tra Bong

10/26/2014

Dear Student,

If you were absent last week, you'll need to post an entry for this chapter to make up for missed discussion (mark it as MAKE-UP ENTRY).  If you are looking for extra-credit, you may post a response here to add to your thoughts from last week (mark it as E-C ENTRY).  Share your immediate reaction to what happens to Mary Anne and Mark Fossey in this section.  Post a relevant quote to support your thoughts.

Write on,
Ms. Reyes

1 comment:

  1. In this chapter the girl Anne Marie reminded me of how I was like when I went to Nicaragua besides the fact of going off the wall and getting my head in the clouds. But wanting to learn the culture and having the opprutunity of learning a new culture a new world view on the world. Thats all she wanted too but just took it a little to farther than most. I my self don't know why i wan to go back to such a rural place but who knows maybe ill find the answer one day.

    ReplyDelete